Academic courses conducted
- Practical training to new researchers.
- Providing hands on training to Electroencephalographers and Epileptologists.
- Brief training to DCNT (Diploma in clinical neurophysiology technology) students for familiarity of MEG.
- Comprehensive epilepsy programme: Every Monday evening 4.30 -6.00 pm, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Neuropathologist, Neuroradiologist, Neuropsychologist and residents discuss about the cases that underwent pre-surgical evaluation, for surgical planning.
- In our MEG research centre, we routinely carry out academic seminars and journal clubs every Friday (12 pm to 1 pm) except on last Friday of every month
MEG clinical and technical courses may be conducted in near future. For further information contact us via mail (email@example.com).