Vision, Mission and Objectives
In keeping with the spirit of NIMHANS, we pledge to scale newer heights in the national and international arenas to provide cutting edge clinical services, training and research as well as influencing policies and practices in the field of Clinical Psychology in India.
- To provide comprehensive and evidence-based psychological services to patients and their caregivers
- To offer high quality teaching and training programs in Clinical Psychology
- To conduct and disseminate high impact research in contemporary specialties of Clinical Psychology, including mental health promotion and prevention
- To expand the capacity of available human resources to carry out quality clinical psychology services at the grassroots
- To engage with the community to improve mental health literacy, and enable resilience and wellbeing
- To influence policy making in diverse areas that concern the field of Clinical Psychology