- The department does not permit visits or provide observership/internship/training to individuals pursuing under-graduate or post graduate degree in Psychology
- Those who are pursuing a post graduate degree in psychology are welcome to register for a two day ‘Orientation program on Clinical Psychology’ conducted by the department once a year in the month of February/March. Maximum number of registrations is limited to 50 on a first come first served basis. The announcement related to the program is made on the NIMHANS website in the month of November/December.
- Those who have completed post graduate degree (MA/MSc in Psychology) can individually contact faculty members in the department through email for inputs related to their future academic career goals.
- Details of all conferences, seminars, workshops, symposia will be announced on the NIMHANS website.
- Eligibility criteria for workshops may vary depending on the content and indications for applications of the workshop training.