1. Child and adolescent therapy and family therapy (6 months)
- Dr. Uma H, Professor
- Dr.Anisha Shah, Professor
- Dr.Roopesh BN, Associate Professor
Dept. of Clinical Psychology, NIMHANS, Bangalore.
Frequency: Once a year
Duration: Six months
Period: 1st October to 31st March
Last date for submitting application: 31st August
Eligibility: M.Phil. (2-year full-time program only) in Clinical Psychology or its equivalent
Maximum number of candidates: Four *
Preference will be given to Non-NIMHANS-trained candidates
*One seat for sponsored candidate from Central / State Government. If no eligible candidates are available under sponsored category, such seats shall be filled by other candidates.
Course Fee: Rs.18,000/- for the entire course. Non-refundable.
Accommodation: Depending on the availability, NIMHANS Hostel room can be provided. However, the allotment of room cannot be guaranteed.
How to Apply: Submit a letter with
1. Your Bio-Data
2. Attested copy of your M.Phil. or equivalent DegreeCertificate (Provisional Degree Certificate in case the Degree Certificate is not yet awarded
3. One reference letter, and
4. One page write-up on ‘how will you intend to use the knowledge gained in this course, with reference to clinical services’.
To the ‘The Director, NIMHANS, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 29’, super-scribing the name of the course on the cover.
For any clarification, contact:
THE DEPARTMENT OF CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY
3RD FLOOR, M.V. GOVINDASWAMY CENTRE
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEUROSCIENCES (NIMHANS)
HOSUR ROAD, BENGALURU-560029