- Offers outpatient (6 days a week), inpatient, follow-up clinics and 24 hours emergency services. Please see [Neurology OPD Schedule]
- Inpatient has 111 bed strength, which includes – male and female wards, pediatric ward, special ward, stroke ward, stepdown ward and neuroinfection ward.
- In addition, there are eight deluxe rooms (shared by Neurology and Neurosurgery departments) and 60 beds for emergency care and short stay in the casualty services.
- Works closely with Neuropathology, Neurochemistry, Microbiology, Neuroradiology, Neurosurgery and all other departments in addressing various diagnostic and therapeutic problems.
- Neuro-rehabilitation services is extended in collaboration with physical medicine and rehabilitation department, which includes physiotherapy, occupational therapy and vocational guidance.
- Special outpatient clinics are available for:
– Neuromuscular disorders
– Movement disorders and Parkinson’s disease
– Wilson’s Disease
– Headache clinic
– Stroke clinic
– Cognitive Disorders Clinic
– Multiple sclerosis & Neuromyelitis Optica Clinic
– Neuropathy Clinic
- Special Stroke unit for providing state of the art, investigative and treatment facilities.
- Intensive care unit with all modern facilities.
- Neuroinfection ward for providing acute care and management in neuroinfections.