Other Research areas
1. Panda S, Taly AB, Sinha S, Gururaj G, Girish N and Nagaraja D. Sleep related disorders among a healthy population of South India.Neurology India. 2012;60(1):68-74
2. Gourie-Devi M, Gururaj G and Satishchandra P. Neuroepidemiology in India: Development during three decades. NIMHANS Journal.1999;17(4):379-388.
3. Gourie-Devi M, Gururaj G and Satishchandra P. Neuroepidemiology: Present insights and future prospects. NIMHANS Journal.1999; 17(4): 423-438.
4. Gourie-Devi M and Gururaj G: Emerging neurological problems: Editorial. NIMHANS Journal. 1999;17(4): 291-294.
5. Chandra P, Chaturvedi S K, Gururaj G. Premenstural experiences, explanatory models and help seeking in Indian women. Indian Journal of Social Psychiatry. 1995;11: 73-77.
6. Chaturvedi SK, Chandra PS, Gururaj G, Beena MB and Pandian RD. Prevalence of premenstural symptoms and syndrome: Preliminary observations. NIMHANS Journal. 1994; 11(2): 9 14.
7. Chandra PS, Gururaj G and Chaturvedi SK. Identification and assessment of premenstural symptoms in women An epidemiological approach to the investigation. NIMHANS Journal, 11(2), 1994, 1 8.
8. Janakiramaiah N, Gururaj G, Subbakrishna D K, Gangadhar B N and Shivaji Rao. Acute Psychosis diagnosed as Schizophrenia in ICD 9 – A discriminant validity study. Indian Journal of Psychiatry. 1993; 34 (4):344 346.
9. Gururaj G, Satishchandra P, D Banerjee, Maria and Subbakrishna DK. Importance of mortality statistics in Epidemiology of Neurological Disorders. NIMHANS Journal. 1992; 10(1): 17 22.
10. Gururaj G, Narayana Reddy GN, Subbakrishna DK. Service Utilization Pattern in Extension Services of NIMHANS. NIMHANS Journal.1988; 6(2): 85 92.
11. Gururaj, G., Girish, N. and Isaac, M.K. Mental, neurological and substance abuse disorders: Strategies towards a systems approach. National Commission on Macroeconomics and Health Background Papers—Burden of Disease in India (New Delhi, India). Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, New Delhi; 2005:226-50.
12. Gururaj G. Epidemiological Applications in investigation of Auditory Neuropathy – Challenges and Opportunities. In: Auditory Neuropathy- Compilation of Seminar papers.Bangalore: National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences; 2004:147-54.
13. Gururaj G and Isaac MK. Psychiatric Epidemiology in India: Moving beyond numbers. In:Agarwal S P(ed). Mental health – An Indian perspective: 1946 – 2003. New Delhi: Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and family welfare; 2004: 37 – 61.
14. Gururaj G, Girish N and Issac MK. Mental, Neurological and Substance abuse disorders: Strategies towards a systems approach. In: Burden of Disease in India: Equitable development – Healthy future. New Delhi:National Commission on Macroeconomics and Health,Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; 2005:226 – 250.
15. Gourie Devi M, Gururaj G, Satishchandra P. Interventional Neuroepidemiology: From description to interventions. In: venkatraman s (eds). Progress in clinical neurosciences. New Delhi: Neurology Society of India,1999; 225-241.