Vision, Mission, Objectives
- To promote interdisciplinary translational research at NIMHANS
- To establish and promote inter-institutional collaborative research with leading research institutes within and outside the country.
- To provide infrastructure that supports translational research
- To provide the best facilities to carry out pioneering, cutting edge, clinical as well as basic science research in frontier areas of neuroscience.
- To facilitate cutting edge research in Neurosciences.
- To facilitate advanced molecular diagnostic service for neurological disorders.