Dr. GK Chetan:
- Genes and gene products responsible for cancer progression and the role of epigenetics in central nervous system.
- Molecular dynamics of tumor development, progression, diagnosis, prediction and prognosis.
- Gene mapping for rare and familial genetic disorders.
Dr. Monojit Debnath:
- Immunogenetical understanding of the neurobiological basis of psychiatric disorders, such as schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Understanding the autoimmune and/ or inflammatory pathways of Guillain Barré Syndrome.
- Development of animal model for evaluation of immune-mediated risk of schizophrenia.
Dr. Mathivanan Jothi:
- Cellular differentiation
- Transcription factors
- Tissue regeneration
- Molecular Therapeutics
- Pediatric diseases
- Cancer biology
Dr. Gautham Arunachal Udupi:
- Developmental neurogenetics including syndromic as well as nonsyndromic intellectual disability
- Genetics of CNS Malformations
- Genetics of Hypomyelinating Leukodystrophies
- Genetics of Congenital myasthenic syndrome and other neuromuscular disorders