Dr. Vikram V Holla
Fellowship in Movement Disorders
Assistant Professor of Neurology
- 2008 – MBBS – Vijayanagar Institute of Medical Sciences, Ballari.
- 2013 – MD (General Medicine) – University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi.
- 2016 – DM (Neurology) – King George Medical University, Lucknow.
- 2018 – PDF (Movement Disorders) – National Institute of mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru.
Areas of Interest
- Deep brain stimulation and lesioning
- Botulinum toxin
- Genetics in movement disorders
- Infections and inflammatory diseases related to Movement disorders.
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number -+919480829809
- Curriculum vitae (Click to view/download)
- ResearchGate profile (https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Vikram_Holla2)