Dr. Pramod Kumar Pal
MD, DNB, DM, FIAN, FRCP(London)
Fellowship in Movement Disorders (Vancouver)
Fellowship in Human Motor Physiology (Toronto)
Professor of Neurology
- 1985 – MBBS – Medical college, Kolkata, Calcutta University.
- 1989 – MD (General Medicine) – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh
- 1990 – DNB (General Medicine) – National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
- 1993 – DM (Neurology) – National Institute of mental Health and Neurosciences, Bengaluru.
- 1995 – ECFMG certification – Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
- 1997-1999 – Clinical Fellowship in Movement Disorders – Neurodegenerative Disorders Centre, Vancouver Hospital, University of British Columbia, Canada.
- 2002-2003 – Clinical fellow in Neurology (Electrophysiology in Movement disorders, Human Motor Control and Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) –Toronto Western Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada.
- 2006 – GMC, UK registration – General Medicine Council, UK.
- 2012 – Fellow of Indian Academy of Neurology – Indian Academy of Neurology.
- 2012 – Corresponding fellow of the American Neurological Association (ANA) – American Neurological Association.
- 2020 – FRCP – Royal College of Physicians, London – 2020
Areas of Interest
- Movement disorders especially Parkinson’s disease, dystonia, tremor, and psychogenic movement disorders;
- Spinocerebellar ataxias;
- Genetics of ataxia and extrapyramidal disorders;
- Biomarkers in Parkinson; Disease;
- Human motor physiology;
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS);
- Cognition in movement disorders