Ongoing doctoral research
- Alteration of heart rate variability and cardiac electrophysiological variables in a rodent model of brain stimulation (Dr Nagendra Madan Singh, completed).
- A randomized, double blind, sham-controlled study of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) for the attenuation of motor deficits in patients with acute ischemic stroke (Ms Ekta Francina Pinto, ongoing).
- Structure-Function relationship of Mitochondrial Complex I in brain and muscle: Role of post-translational modifications (Ms. Niya Gowthami, ongoing)
- To identify and validate circulating biomarkers in Parkinson’s disease with cognitive impairment (Aditi Naskar, ongoing)
- Study of Organellar Proteins and Neuronal Structure to Assess Differential Vulnerability to Parkinson’s Disease: An Investigation Using MPTP In Experimental Systems and Electron Microscopy of Human Non- MPTP Parkinsonian Skin biopsies (Bidisha Bhaduri, ongoing)
- A study on Age-related changes in the cyto-architecture of human striatum (Jyothi HJ, ongoing)