- Addiction Research Foundation (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, Toronto, Canada). CAMH and NIMHANS have a memorandum of understanding to cover a wide range of collaborations in research, training and policy relating to substance abuse and other mental health problems.http://www.camh.ca/
- Alcohol and Alcohol Problems Science Database. A portal created by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA) U.S.A. to support researchers and practitioners searching for information related to alcohol research. https://www.niaaa.nih.gov/
- Alcohol Studies Database. The database contains over 70,000 citations for journal articles, books, book chapters, dissertations, conference papers, and audio-visual materials.http://www2.scc.rutgers.edu/alcohol_studies/alcohol/
- Center On Alcoholism, Substance Abuse, And Addictions[CASAA].The site has some excellent resources on Motivational Interviewing and Assessment Instruments.
- International Alliance for Responsible Drinking. IRAD is an alcohol policy think tank involving governments, the alcohol industry, and public health.http://www.iard.org
- Institute of Alcohol Studies (UK) http://www.ias.org.uk/
- National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre [NDARC] Australia.
- World Health Organization publications on Alcohol Drinking http://www.who.int/topics/alcohol_drinking/en/ and Management of Substance Abuse http://www.who.int/substance_abuse/en/