1.Helping persons with substance abuse Medical officers manual
2.Psychosocial Interventions for persons with substance use: Theory and Practice Psychosocial intervention cover psychosocial intervention 2
3.Starting a Tobacco Cessation Clinic This is a booklet that discusses the ways to initiate the tobacco cessation clinic in the clinical practice. Professionals like dentist, pulmonologist, general physicians, cardiologist do see people having tobacco problem. This booklet is a step wise guide to initiate a tobacco cessation clinic.
4.Manual for Training in Tobacco Control: Manual for Tobacco Cessation. Ministry of health and Family Welfare, 2005
5.Thematic Pamphlets UNODC
These are small and precise pamphlets discussing about various aspects of substance use disorders. These pamphlets are developed by UNODC in collaboration with different experts in India. These can be downloaded and used by any professionals interested in substance use disorder.
- Assessing a Person
- Individual counseling
- The family and drug addiction
- Family Counseling
- Aftercare services
- Crisis intervention
- Relapse management
- Prevention in the community
6.Patient booklets on drug abuse
- Nimagidu Gotthe? Dhoomapana mathu tambaku sevaneya bagge satyamsha mathu tappu kalpanegalu. Did you know the facts and myths of smoking and chewing tobacco, Tobacco Cessation Centre, NIMHANS 2007. cover 1
- Tambakina upayogavannu nillisalu sahayavaguva kaipidi.Tobacco Use: A Smart Guide On Why you should stop and how TCC 2007
- Workplace well-being. Integrating psychosocial issues with health. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences and the Printers Bangalore Pvt Limited, 2009. ISBN 81-8642400-8
- Addiction: What to know and how to get help? NIMHANS 2009 Publication No.70.
- Tobacco Cessation: A Manual for Nurses, Health workers and other Health Professionals. WHO-SEARO 2010.
- Helping People Quit Tobacco: A Manual for Doctors and Dentists. WHO-SEARO (2010).
- Awareness Pamphlets: smoking alcohol substances